Simple baby friendly chocolate ice-creamCourse: SnacksDifficulty: Easy
This super easy ice cream is the perfect summer treat for the whole family to enjoy and the kids favorite. Easy to make and only with a few ingredients that you have at home.
4 ripe bananas
2 tbsp (35 gr) nut butter of choice
2 tbsp (15 gr) cacao powder
4 tbsp (60 gr) milk of choice
(Optional) dark chocolate chips – avoid for babies
- Cut the bananas in disks and place them in a freezer-friendly container. Tip: line the container with parchment paper so the bananas don’t stick on the bottom.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours
- Place the frozen bananas in a blender along with the milk, cacao and nut butter and pulse to incorporate
- Add extra milk If you need to help the blender to cut the frozen bananas
- Make sure that you stop along the process and scrap the edges of the blender with a spatula to help the blender cut the bananas
- Add the chocolate chips and serve right away or freeze in the freezer